We aim to bring beautifully made personalised gifts to you and your family. We want you to love everything you buy from us. If you find something on our website or in an order that you do not like. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. You are our number one priority.
Read our story to get to know us a little better. We want you to know that we put love and soul into every item we produce. We love what we do and hope you can support us in our little business venture.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We do not store any of your private data. Payments and gateways are made through secure databases and we do not see any information other than your delivery and email address and any specific details you have given us. We will contact you after your purchase is completed successfully. And if there are any parts of your order we need to verify, we will do so at your convenience.
We will store your email address on our customer database so we can keep track of your wonderful loyalty and send you rewards for doing so. We will also used this address to send you newsletters and offers if you have opted in for us to do so.
Please rest assured your details are kept safe and secure. We will never share your details with any other party or company. And if at anytime you change your mind about newsletter subscriptions or us keeping a record of your email address, you can contact us at anytime and your details will be deleted. Your trust is our priority.
If you are interested in stocking our items do get in touch. At the moment we are mainly selling greetings cards to wholesale customers. But we're happy to know items you're interested in and we can work together to bring exciting handmade items to your shop.
Click the Contact page to get in touch.
- Credit / Debit Cards
Corona Virus/COVID 19 Updates: Workshops and Private lessons are going ahead. Please do not attend a lesson or workshop if you have cold or flu like symptoms. Currently all attendees do have to wear a mask, unless you have a valid reason not to. We will always keep you updated on changing situations when it comes to the workshops and COVID-19 scenarios.
Booking your Class
You can sign up for classes on our website, in person at our Sewing School in Blandford or by calling us at 01258 268541. We require full payment to reserve your spot on any workshop or class.
We require full payment upfront to secure your place on a workshop or class. Please make sure you have checked the dates, times and requirements for each class.
Materials and Requirements
Please read all class and workshop descriptions to ensure you know what is required, both materials and skill levels. After booking, we will email you a list of the supplies you’ll need to bring with you. You will also receive a 10% discount on your class day if you wish to purchase supplies in our shop.
You can cancel up to 15 days before your class, and receive store credit. You can also move your workshop to another one/date if you wish. Anything after the 15 days before the class, we cannot issue any credit at all.
Every class and workshop requires planning, materials, tool purchases and it all costs us money. Please support us by understanding our policy reasons. We know things can happen; illnesses, family emergencies, travel issues, but we want to treat all our customers the same and so the above policy stands for everyone, what ever the circumstance.
If we need to cancel a class for any reason, we will let you know as soon as possible and issue you a full refund.
If you arrive more than 20 minutes late to a class, you cannot participate. Lateness delays not only your own learning, but everyone else's. Please try your best to arrive on time so you can enjoy your creative workshop. All classes start promptly. No store credit or refund will be given if you turn up late.
Our liability is only for the cost of the class. If the class is cancelled students are liable for any costs incurred including materials purchased in advance, travel or accommodation. We are not liable for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst you are in the class and in our property.
We reserve the right to change our pricing at any time. Prices are current at the time of booking. We cannot issue a refund or gift voucher for any class booked outside an offer or sale.
Under no circumstances may you use any of the class instructions, designs, photographs or materials from our workshops for your own teaching or business
By viewing our website or placing an order you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions above and below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information about Jessalli and using our Online Shop
1.Welcome to our online shop. This online shop and the website at www.jessalli.co.uk or www.jessalli.com (our website) from which it operates, is owned and operated by Jessalli Handmade Homewares(or we). For further details about Jessalli, please see the end of these terms.
2.This page and any documents referred to on it tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of our products listed on our website to you. Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Products from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
3. If you don’t accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our website.
4.We make every effort to be as accurate as possible in the Product descriptions and prices. However, these may change due to circumstances beyond our control. Please note that prices on our website are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering. Please note that some products may be subject to specific terms and conditions. These will be detailed in the individual product description where applicable.
5. We regret that we are unable to deliver certain Products to certain countries due to our current delivery methods.
6. If you are under 18 years old, you may purchase Products only with the involvement of your parent or guardian.
7. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and confirming whether or not we can accept that order. The contract between us (Contract) will be formed when we send you an acknowledgement email, which confirms our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Products.
8. The Contract will relate only to those Products indicated in the acknowledgement email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products, which may have been part of your order until acceptance of your order for those Products has been confirmed in a separate acknowledgement email.
9. Links & disclaimer. We may provide links on our website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website will be of satisfactory quality. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller.
10. Your rights as a consumer. You may cancel a Contract at any time within 4 working days, beginning on the day after you receive the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (seen at the top of the page).
11. To amend or cancel a Contract, please contact us by email or by telephone on +44(0)1258268541. To return an already discussed unwanted/returned item you will need to return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a legal right to claim compensation from you.
12. This section does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
13. If you have any queries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact Jessalli at
or by telephone on +44(0)1258268541.
14. The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery and ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
15. The price of any Products will be as quoted on our website (except in cases of obvious error or made to order items) and prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as listed on our delivery charges section.
16. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an acknowledgement email.
17. Our website contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
18. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an acknowledgement email, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
19. Payment for all Products must be by Paypal, credit or debit card through the Paypal service. Please read there conditions for what cards they except.
20. When you return a Product to us for any reason, (all returns need to be discussed with us first), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via email within a reasonable period of time.
21. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the date we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the postage cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
22. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
23. Our liability. We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of its kind are commonly supplied.
24. We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (for example) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
25. Import duty. If you order Products from our website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
26. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable if you break any such laws.
27. Written communications. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This section does not affect your statutory rights.
28. If we fail to exercise any of our rights under any Contract, this will not amount to a waiver by us of those rights. If any part of these terms or of any Contract is unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part. We intend to rely upon these terms and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract.
29. These terms, together with any document referred to in these terms, constitute the whole agreement between you and us.
31. Law & jurisdiction. These terms and Contracts for the purchase of Products through our website are governed by English law. Any dispute over or claims arising from these terms or any Contracts will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breaking these terms or any Contract in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Jessalli Handmade Homewares trading as ‘Jessalli’ in England.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website please contact
Thank you for visiting our website.