First and foremost we value our customers, we are nothing without you all. Whether you attend a workshop, buy a handmade gift or pop in for some supplies, you mean a lot to us. We want you all to feel welcome and have confidence in everything we do. Here's just some of the ways we're trying to do so:
- Our studio is open, colourful and spacious, we hope you find it easy to find what you're looking for, and one of us is always on hand to offer any help or advice.
- Our phone is always waiting, even if we're not there, you can leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Accessibility, there is parking directly outside the front door and we have a wide doorway and floor space for anyone needing wheelchair access. A stairlift is also installed for anyone who wants to attend a workshop in our upstairs studio, but struggles with the stairway.
- Creativity is at the forefront of everything we do, and we hope you find inspiration all around.
- Feedback is everything and we would love you to give your honest opinions at any stage.
- We try and buy as much as we can from reduced plastic suppliers. In this industry it is hard to find minimal packaging, but we work hard to reduce it everyday.
- We use natural handmade soap bars and cotton towels in our Washroom to reduce waste.
- We use recycled paper toilet roll from 'Who Gives a Crap'. Not only are we reducing waste, but we're contributing to this amazing company who use environmentally friendly materials, and donate 50% of their profits to help build toilets for those in need.
SUPPLIERS & TUTORS
- We choose our outside tutors carefully and use trail runs of their workshops to make sure you will enjoy every second. We love our tutors so much. They are all looked after and have control over their student numbers and what they love to teach. Happy tutors mean fantastic workshops!
- We work with a small range of brilliant suppliers to ensure you get great quality products at a fair price.
- We try and support local small businesses too, selling their accessories, craft kits and supplies where we can.