The Lawren Bodysuit View A is an ultra femme, form-fitting, semi-sheer lace bodysuit with cap sleeves, princess seams and a waist seams to accommodate difference bust sizes and torso lengths. View A also has a gusset with a snap closure.
The Lawren Bodysuit View B is the same as View A, but has no snap closure at the gusset.
SIZES: The Lawren bodysuit is available in sizes XS -4XL and cup sizes A-B, C-D, DD-F, and G-H for each alpha size.
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced beginner
- 0.7 YDS MAIN FABRIC: Fabric that will be used for the center front and back bodice panels, and panty front and back panels. Pattern was designed to be made with fabrics that have 8-20% spandex. Recommended fabrics are stretch all over lace or stretch mesh.
- 2.5 YDS COMBO FABRIC: Fabric that will used for the bodice front and side panels, front panty panel, and armhole and leg openings. Pattern was designed to be made with fabrics that have 8-20% spandex. Recommended fabric is stretch galloon lace that is at least 9-10” wide.
- 0.7 YDS LINING FABRIC: Fabric that will be used for lining all pieces except back panty panel. Pattern was designed to be lined with fabrics that have 8-20% spandex. Recommended linings is stretch mesh. For sizes XL-2XL and cup sizes C/D, DD-F, G-I cups, recommended to use power net for front bodice and/or front panty.
- 4.5 YDS PICOT PANTY ELASTIC, 1/4” WIDE: Elastic that will be used for finishing the front and back neckline, armholes and leg openings.
- 1.5 YDS FLAT ELASTIC, 1/2” WIDE: Elastic that will be used for finishing the waist seam.
- SNAP CLOSURE (VIEW A ONLY): Closure that will be used for gusset.
- COTTON JERSEY (SWATCH): Fabric that will be used for gusset.
- Sewing machine with straight and zig zag stitch
- 28mm rotary cutter (optional)
- Polyester thread
- Microtex or stretch needle (size depends on fabric)
- Odif’s 505 spray adhesive (optional)
- Zipper presser foot (for View A only)
Madalynne's Intimates - Lawren Bodysuit
All returns will be recorded. Items have a full 6 weeks from the purchase date for you to return them. After this six week time period we will not accept returned items. There are no returns on any sale items.We will only give refunds if the item returned is faulty, any other circumstances will be issued with an exchange or credit note. If any requested exchange item is not available we will suggest alternative products, if however they are not to suit, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.