Fill your wardrobe with quick and easy Nora tops. This modern style sweater or t-shirt has a boxy, oversized shape with drop shoulders and wide sleeves. Incredibly versatile, make it in a variety of fabrics – from jersey to sweater knits – to see you through the year in style.
Choose from slouchy high neck or narrow neckband; short, elbow-length or extra-long sleeves; with longline hem or cropped and stepped deep hem with side splits. Once you make one, you’ll be hooked!
Nora includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
SKILL LEVEL - Confident beginners
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Light- to medium-weight knit fabric with at least 10% crosswise stretch, such as jersey, interlock, ponte, sweater knits or stretch velvet. TIP: Buy a bit extra and pre-wash it to allow for shrinkage before cutting.
- Fabric - Short sleeve round neck vn: 1.1m (1¼yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 1.9m (2 1/8 yd) x 115cm (45in)
Elbow-length sleeve round neck vn: 1.3m (1½yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 2m (2¼yd) x 115cm (45in)
Long sleeve high neck vn: 1.5m (1 5/8yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 2.5m (2 ¾yd) x 115cm (45in)
- Optional: 0.3m (3/8yd) ribbing for narrow neckband (or use same fabric as above)
- Matching thread
- 0.3m (3/8yd) of 6-9mm (1/4in) satin ribbon, stay tape, clear elastic or strips of knit interfacing
- Ballpoint needle for your sewing machine
- Sewing machine and basic tools (a rotary cutter and mat are useful)
- Optional: Overlocker (serger)
Nora Top Printed Pattern
All returns will be recorded. Items have a full 6 weeks from the purchase date for you to return them. After this six week time period we will not accept returned items. There are no returns on any sale items.We will only give refunds if the item returned is faulty, any other circumstances will be issued with an exchange or credit note. If any requested exchange item is not available we will suggest alternative products, if however they are not to suit, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.