Elevate your sewing with this classic fly front skirt pattern. Ness looks stylish year-round, paired with a t-shirt in summer or a roll neck in winter. The straight skirt has a shaped waistband and curved back yoke for a flattering fit.
Choose from mini version or below-the-knee hemline with centre front split. Details inspired by denim include a zip fly front, topstitched mock felled seams, belt loops, all-important in-seam pockets, plus optional back pockets for stashing your essentials. Let’s get stitching!
Ness includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
SKILL LEVEL - Improvers
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Medium- to heavy-weight woven fabrics such as denim, corduroy, jacquard, gobelin (tapestry), drill or wool, preferably with a little stretch for comfort.
- Fabric - Mini skirt : 1.25m (1½yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 1.6m (1¾yd) x 115cm (45in)
Knee-length skirt: 1.5m (1¾yd) x 150cm (60in) OR 2m (2¼yd) x 115cm (45in)
- Matching thread
- 0.3m (3/8yd) medium-weight cotton fabric for pocket bags
- 0.5m (5/8yd) x 90cm (36in) wide iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 12.5cm (5in) jeans zip
- 15-18mm (5/8in) button with shank
- Optional: Contrast topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery machine needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools, including zip foot or adjustable zip foot
Ness Skirt Printed Pattern
All returns will be recorded. Items have a full 6 weeks from the purchase date for you to return them. After this six week time period we will not accept returned items. There are no returns on any sale items.We will only give refunds if the item returned is faulty, any other circumstances will be issued with an exchange or credit note. If any requested exchange item is not available we will suggest alternative products, if however they are not to suit, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.