Priced per HALF METRE. For 1 metre please add '2', for 2 metres please add '4'. (£3.50 per metre.)
Vlieseline Fuse 'n' Tear Stabiliser.
Amount ordered will be in one continuous cut length.
Fabric Width: 90 cm
Temporary iron-on, tear-off embroidery backing.
80% Cellulose, 20% PES
48 g/ m2
For stabilising the fabric to ensure perfect and non-puckering embroidery work; can be used as a template for creative work and for embroidery and appliqués on elastic fabrics. Fabrics can be printed with an ink-jet printer. Suitable for all fabrics, especially elastic outer fabrics.
- Iron-on, but not permanently adhesive.
- Allows for neat embroidery on stretch materials and is easily removable.
- Usable in patchwork and other creative projects like freezer paper.
- Freehand embroidery and thread painting: Attach Fuse-n-Tear to the garment and sew the motif, then tear off.
- Ideal sewing aid for patchworking, stitching and quilts Draw the pattern on Fuse-n-Tear and attach it to handicrafts item. Sew the motif and tear off Fuse-n-Tear.
- Fabrics can be stabilized with Fuse-n-Tear to be printed in an ink-jet printer: Trim fabric to suitable size (e.g. DIN A4), iron Fuse-n-Tear on the back side and print ideally with waterproof print colours. Selection, motif and design is absolutely unlimited. After printing Fuse-n-Tear can be completely torn off. Printed fabric is to be finished as desired, such as in quilts, place mats, bags, etc.
Fuse 'n' Tear
Cut lengths of fabric are non returnable. If in an unlikely circumstance you find your fabric is damaged please get in contact and we can issue you an exchange or credit.