Fill your wardrobe with classic Breton tops, cosy knit dresses and sixties-style funnel necks - all from the same pattern and no overlocker or serger required! Choose from top or dress length, boat neckline or funnel roll neck, long or three quarter sleeves with optional rolled cuffs and patch pockets.
This easy-to-use sewing pattern will take you through the steps to making the Coco top or dress, with jargon-busting instructions and photos showing you how to sew each part.
SKILL LEVEL - Confident beginners
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Medium weight knit fabric with very little stretch. Look out for interlock knit, double knit, ponte di roma, or feel the fabric to check it’s not too fine or stretchy.
- Fabric: - Dress with funnel neck + cuffs - 2.3m x 150cm wide (2 1/2 yards x 60in) OR 3m x 115cm wide (3 1/4 yards x 45in)
- Plain dress - 2m (2¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.7m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Top with funnel neck + cuffs – 1.8m (2 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.7m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Plain top – 1.5m (1¾ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.2m (2½ yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- Ribbon or stay tape - 30cm (12in) x 6-8mm (1/4in) wide
- Stretch or ballpoint needle for your sewing machine
- Sewing machine and basic tools (a rotary cutter and mat are useful)
Coco Tunic & Top Printed Pattern
All returns will be recorded. Items have a full 6 weeks from the purchase date for you to return them. After this six week time period we will not accept returned items. There are no returns on any sale items.We will only give refunds if the item returned is faulty, any other circumstances will be issued with an exchange or credit note. If any requested exchange item is not available we will suggest alternative products, if however they are not to suit, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.