From Closet Core:
Part of our cozy yet stylish Montreal Lounge Collection, the Plateau Joggers are an elevated take on classic knit jogging pants. With a high rise, unique wrap-around pockets and a comfy elastic waist, they are ideal loungewear at home or on the street.
View A is a relaxed fitting pant with an optional drawstring waist and two choices of ankle finish: a fabric cuff or gathered elastic hem. View B is a pair of shorts with a gently scalloped hem. Optional back pockets can be added to either view.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Choose thicker knit fabrics like cotton fleece, polar fleece, French terry, ponte, and double knits with at least 15% crosswise stretch. For a lighter pair of joggers, choose medium to heavy weight jersey knits.
- Stretch, ballpoint or jersey needle
- Polyester thread in matching colour
- Marking tool
- 2" (50mm) wide elastic for waistband (1.5yd/1.3m)
- Optional: double needle for topstitching OR coverstitch machine
- Optional: 1" (25mm) wide elastic for pant leg cuffs (1yd/0.9m)
- Optional: 1.5yd/1.3m cord for drawstring
- Optional: two grommets for drawstring opening on waistband (can be substituted with machine buttonholes)
YARDAGE REQUIREMENTS: (SIZES 0-20) View A (Pants) 58" / 1.5m = 0-14 = 1.75yd / 1.6m, 16-20 = 2.25yd / 2m. View B (Shorts) 58" / 1.5m = 0-14 = 1yd / 0.9m, 16-20 = 1.25yd / 1.15m.
SIZES: 0 - 20
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced beginner
Closet Core - Plateau Pattern
All returns will be recorded. Items have a full 6 weeks from the purchase date for you to return them. After this six week time period we will not accept returned items. There are no returns on any sale items.We will only give refunds if the item returned is faulty, any other circumstances will be issued with an exchange or credit note. If any requested exchange item is not available we will suggest alternative products, if however they are not to suit, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.