One of our most popular patterns, Cleo is easy to make and oh so comfortable to wear. Make it dungaree-style with buckles or as a pinafore with buttons, with mini- or knee-length hem, optional centre front split, choice of patch pockets and contrast topstitching. Wear Cleo year round, over a Breton top in the summer or with a roll neck and snuggly tights in winter. Flattering on different shapes, once you try it, you'll wonder how you lived without a dungaree dress!
This easy-to-use sewing pattern will take you through the steps to making the Cleo dungaree dress, with jargon-busting instructions and photos showing you how to sew each part.
SKILL LEVEL - Beginners
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Heavy or medium weight woven fabrics that hold their shape, such as denim, corduroy, cotton drill, gabardine, canvas, wool.
- • Fabric – Mini length - 1.2m (1¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.8m (2 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
Knee length - 1.3m (1 3/8 yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 1.9m (2 1/8 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- 0.4m (3/8 yards) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 2 x 30-35mm (1¼ - 1½in) wide dungaree buckles and 2 x no-sew jeans buttons OR 2 x 15-20mm buttons and buttonhole foot for your sewing machine
- Optional: Contrast colour topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools
Cleo Pinafore Printed Pattern
All returns will be recorded. Items have a full 6 weeks from the purchase date for you to return them. After this six week time period we will not accept returned items. There are no returns on any sale items.We will only give refunds if the item returned is faulty, any other circumstances will be issued with an exchange or credit note. If any requested exchange item is not available we will suggest alternative products, if however they are not to suit, we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.